This page serves as a basic styling guide for editing and creating articles.
- Article titles should be written singular form, unless referring to a group of people. Redirects for the plural spelling of articles is recommended.
- Use official spellings of articles when possible.
- The Japanese pronunciation of article titles is prioritized over the english translations.
- When possible use official english spelling of names for articles.
- Profile images should be taken from the manga.
- Coloured illustrations are preferred unless they too small, out of focused, obscured or surpassed by a regular image from the manga.
- Try to keep other characters out of the image as much as possible.
- For articles with large amounts of content, use Tabs to separate content onto separate pages. The content should be separated in the following order.
- Overview: The character's main page. Should include an infobox, brief description of their character, appearance, personality, history and plot summary.
- Abilities: If the character showcases a wide array of abilities it should be described on a separate page, otherwise is put on the main page
- Relationships: If the character has very detailed/complex relationship or has many relationships with other characters. If the characters' relationship are not significant enough for a detailed description, the relationship section may be omitted from the main page entirely.
- Gallery: For characters who appear in many images across the wiki. Should be separated according to the source of the image such as; Manga, Chapter Coves, Anime, etc.
- Use official names when possible
- Use Objective terminology when describing articles.
- Incorrect: Amasogi are evil.
- Correct: Amasogi are violent.
- Incorrect: Amasogi are evil.
- Do not write articles using storytelling mannerism
- No personal pronouns such as I, we, or second person pronouns such as you.
- Articles synopsis/history should be written as if they are set in the Tsugumomo universe. Phrases such as "In XX chapter" should be avoided.
- Avoid using contraction
- Example: Use was not instead of wasn't.
- Use present tense unless describing past events such as flashbacks.
- Wikify text where appropriate; i.e [[Honoka]] will result in Honoka.
- Not every word in an article needs to be wikified; it is acceptable to simply wikify the first mention of a word in that section of the article.
- Do not keep wikified text capitalized in the middle of a sentence unless it is a name or title.
- Do post speculation
- The manga take priority in the canon and the articles should reflect such.
- Plot synopsis should focus of the character who is the subject of the article.
- Avoid using direct quotes in synopses, instead giving a summarized version of a characters speech.
- Filenames should be relevant to what the image depicts.
- Images to be used on articles should be from official source material.
- Images from the official Japanese release take precedence over those from the official english release
- In the event that original material is not available, edit out any fan-translated text.
- Do not upload fanart with the intent of using them in articles. They may be used in User pages and should cite the artist if possible.
- Fill out the summary field appropriately in the summary when uploading.
- .PNG file are preferred over .JPG files.
- Unused or superseded images will be deleted.
- Mark images with proper licence tag.
- Do not upload images with the same filenames with existing files unless you are uploading a high quality version of the same image.
- Add image to their appropriate image galleries.
- Videos to be used on articles should be from official sources.
- Do not upload fan videos with the intent of using them in articles.